Labor Day

I am grateful for Labor Day...especially because it brought about the two day weekend. Yeah, right. Like Kim actually upholds that little rule. For Ugly Monsters, the battle is not over. Recently I had the honor of being the keynote speaker at NUMU (National Ugly Monsters Union).  I was a hit.  I made sure that I banged on the podium for effect, people love that.

Here is a few lines from my speech:
I believe in products made for monsters with one eye! I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned! I believe in the use of touch screens for those of us without phalanges.  We are not ugly, we are unique! We are a vital force to be reckoned with. If Peter McGuire can make a difference so can we. Join me now in this fight for proper treatment of Ugly Monsters in the workplace!

Yeah, I was a hit.

1 comment:

  1. Meh, sometimes you scare me. But I can't stop reading your blog. You've got a hold on me.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. My self esteem is at risk here...Meh.