I Appreciate the Advice

After last weeks episode, Kim felt that I should 'see' someone.  She found a psychiatrist on Craig's List who, she said, seemed very wise.

I don't like it. At all. The doc kept staring at me. In our first session she mentioned that maybe there where other motives behind my recent hijinks and that maybe they are not as funny to other people as they are to me.

I told her that if you don't like my sense of humor, please tell me...so I can laugh at you.  She didn't even blink at that one. Hey, I tried.

She gave me advice on how to deal with my job. She gave me some advice on dealing with my internal turmoil and she gave me advice on how to redirect some of my behavior.

I appreciate the advice, but what I really need right now is minions.

Did I mention that you can follow me? It's easy. Just push the little button over there, to the right. You know you want to. Do it. Do it now. Just do it...that's right, move your mouse and click.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. My self esteem is at risk here...Meh.