Trust Me

So, Kim and my shrink (who will not stop staring at me) decided that it would be good for us to do some trust building exercises.

First, they blindfolded me and made me walk through an obstacle course of thumbtacks.  I was led only by Kim's voice. It wasn't that bad. I was actually starting to think that this might work...that maybe, there was hope for us yet.

Then they told me to stand on the edge of a two foot high precipice and fall backwards. Kim was supposed to catch me, but her iPhone rang while I was in midair.

Yeah, we are back to square one.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Maybe you should take some sick leave - tell Kim you are injured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get a second opinion if that were done to meh...

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. My self esteem is at risk here...Meh.