Foam

Foam. It is a lovely word. Say it 10 times, it is like a meditative chant.

I am filled with a soft type of foam. I guess you could say that foam is my life source. So, it seemed only fitting that I should visit Foamhenge, a foam replica of Stonehenge. It was breathtaking. I felt the presence of all my foam filled ancestors. We are a proud race, made up of engineered lightweight cellular materials with open cell structures.

As I stood in the center of Foamhenge, I was moved by the beauty and power of foam.

If you prick us, do we not foam? Shakespeare
The tongue, like a sharp knife, kills without drawing foam. Buddha
I have nothing to offer but foam, toil, tears and sweat. Winston Churchill.
Half caff, 2%, heavy foam. Starbucks

1 comment:

  1. Meh, I am going to build my next vacation around your travel log. Should be real exciting, or MEHmorable.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. My self esteem is at risk here...Meh.