Meh. meets Yuh

I have let you down, dear reader. There are no excuses for my tardy blogging, but, I beg of you, please forgive me. I was swept away, overcome, lost in the shadows of love (said with a breathy sigh).

This past weekend I went to the National Storytelling Festival with Kim. I was not very excited, but it's my job.

I was sitting in the section reserved for Tellers, watching Kim talk to every human that walked by when suddenly, I heard a voice cry out my name.  I turned, and there she was...a wide eyed vixen.

Oh hear my soul speak! Of the very instant that I saw her, did my heart fly to her service. She said that she liked my blog and was a fan. Can you imagine? A fan.  She asked for my autograph and before I knew it we were behind the vendor tents exchanging passionate words of love. Her eyes were mesmerizing, her felt...so soft, and her ears! Oh those glorious ears!

We spent 3 carefree days together dodging in and out of alleys, gazebos, and church towers. Who knew that I would find love? It is a smoke, made with the fumes of  sighs.

But alas, the course of true love never runs smooth. She had to go back to Arizona and I had to come back to Virginia. But it is not over. We are bound together like Velcro on a fanny pack.

Cupid has felled me with one swift arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. My self esteem is at risk here...Meh.